Listen to our petitions and show your power with God on our behalf. Obtain our petitions for us if they are for the greater honor of God and for our good. We promise, if our petitions are granted, to make known your favor and to glorify God for His gift. Relying on your power with the Merciful Savior, we ask of you:
Protect and guide seven-year-old James Delorey of South Bar, Nova Scotia; he has wandered away from home without protection from the elements. Help him find the rescuers who are searching for him and, until then, help him find a way to protect and shelter himself. Please help return him to his family safe and unharmed.
By the singular merits of your childhood, obtain our request for us:
- By your perfect union with the Divine Will.
- By your acceptance of troubles in your married life.
- By the anguish felt at the murder of your husband.
- By the surrender of your children rather than have them offend God.
- By your miraculous entrance into the convent.
- By your daily penance and fasting.
- By your courage and joy in bearing the mark of the Crucified Savior.
- By the Devine Love which consumed your life.
- By your devotion in receiving the Blessed Sacrament.
- By the happiness you felt in leaving this life for union with Christ.
- By the example you have given to people of every state of life.
Heavenly Father, in Your infinite love and mercy, You heed the prayer of Your beloved servant Rita. You graciously grant favors through her intercession which are considered impossible to human skill and effort. Relying on her compassionate love, we ask You to assist us in our trials and difficulties. Let unbelievers know that You are helper of the humble, the defender of the weak and the strength of those who trust in You.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.